- All text, graphics, user interfaces, visual interfaces, patterns, charts, photographs, trademarks, logos, sounds, music, videos, animations, artwork and computer code (collectively, "Content"), including but not limited to the design, structure, selection, coordination, expression, "look and feel" and arrangement of such Content, contained on this Website is owned, controlled or licensed by or to iPollo, and is protected by trade dress, copyright, patent and trademark laws, and various other intellectual property rights and unfair competition laws.
- Except as expressly provided in the Termsof Use, no part of this Website and no Content may be copied, reproduced, republished, uploaded, posted, publicly displayed, encoded, translated, transmitted or distributed in any way (including "mirroring") to any other computer, server, Web site or other medium for publication or distribution or for any commercial enterprise, without iPollo’s express prior written consent.
- You may use information on iPolloproducts and services purposely made available by iPollo for downloading from this Website, provided that you (1)use such information sorely for your personal, non-commercial informational purpose and do not copy or post such information on any networked computer or broadcast it in any media, (2) make no modifications to any such information, (3) not make any additional representations or warranties relating to such information or documents containing such information, and (4) not remove any proprietary notice language in all copies of such documents.
2. Usage Standards
- This Website cannot be used illegally or for any purpose prohibited in these Conditions of Use, nor can this Website and its Content be used to infringe on the legal rights and interests of other persons or organizations.
- You shall not use any form of device, program, or algorithm to access, obtain, copy, or monitor any part of this Website or its Content. Additionally, you shall not visit, obtain, or copy any materials, documents, or information on this Website by any method not provided by this Website.
- You shall not attempt to illegally access, decode, or use any other illegal methods to gain unauthorized access to this Website, its Content, or its Services. You shall not trace, reverse lookup, decrypt, or decode any customer information on this Website, including but not limited to the ID's of users other than yourself,to its source, or exploit this Website or any service or information made available or offered by or through this Website, in any way where the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification or information, other than your own information, as provided for by this Website.
- You shall not violate any of the security mechanisms or authentication measures utilized by or linked to this Website. You shall not probe, scan, or otherwise test for any network weaknesses of this Website or those linked to it, nor launch any form of attack against it.
- You agree that you will not take any action that imposes an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on the infrastructure of this Website or iPollo’s systems or networks, or any systems or networks connected to this Website or to
- You agree not to use any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Website or any transaction being conducted on this Website, or with any other person’s use of this Website.
- You may not forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or transmittal you send to iPolloon or through this Website or any service offered on or through this Website. You may not pretend that you are, or that you represent, someone else, or impersonate any other individual or entity.
- You may not use this Website or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by the Termsof Use, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of iPollo or others.
- You must be of sufficient legal age and capacity to use this Website. iPollo does not allow minors to use iPollo services and purchase any iPollo products. Minors are strictly prohibited from using and operating iPollo products, and iPollo shall not be liable for any losses caused by your improper management, storage, and placement of iPollo products.
3. Account, Password and Security
- You may need to register a iPolloID or log in to your iPollo ID to access certain functions or services on this Website. By registering for a iPollo account, you represent and warrant that you are a person who legally obtains the products or services offered by iPollo under the laws of your jurisdiction.
- You accept full responsibility for protecting the confidentiality of your account information, including your password. You accept full responsibility for any and all actions that occur on or against your account in the event that you fail to maintain the security and confidentiality of said information.
- If you find that your account has irregularities or abnormalities, including but not limited to the password being changed or the account being logged in to or used by unauthorized persons, you should notify iPollo If your failure to maintain the confidentiality of your account information leads to your account being used by others, which further leads to damages to iPolloor other visitors to this website, you may be held liable for said damages.
- You shall not use other people's iPolloID's at any time without the express permission of the account holder. iPollo cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these obligations.
- The Content in this Websiteis owned by iPollo and/or third parties and is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws, including but not limited to copyright. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights. Your use of this Website does not grant, transfer to or confer upon you any right, title or interest in the Content.
- The “iPolloMiner Logo” mentioned in this Website refers to the trademark, logo, design and symbol legally held by iPollo at present or in the future, including without limitation IPOLLO、IPOLLOMINER、iPolloMiner、PineappleMiner (collectively “iPollo Miner Logo”). The logos above-mentioned are owned by iPollo in accordance with the law, including but not limited to trademark rights, patents, copyrights, trade secrets, etc. Without written permission of iPollo, any organization or individual shall not:
- use or allow any of its employees to useall or part of the rights and benefits of the iPollo Miner logo;
- use the logo which is confusingly similar to theiPollo Miner Logo;
- apply any trademark which is related to iPolloMiner Logo or include any iPollo Miner Logo;
list theiPollo Miner Logo in any way on the websites or any platforms include but not limited to Wechat, Weibo, Facebook, Twitter and any other social network site, or link to iPollo website from the websites or platforms it owns.
6. Links to Other Sites and to the iPollo Site
- This Website may contain links to other independent third-party Websites ("Linked Sites"). These Linked Sites are provided solely as a convenience to our visitors. iPollo does not give any express or implied guarantees regarding the Content, services, and information provided on the Linked Sites, nor should these links be deemed as a recommendation or authorization by iPollo with regard to these Linked Sites. Such Linked Sites are not under iPollo’s control, and iPollo is not responsible for and does not endorse the content of such Linked Sites, including any information or materials contained on such Linked Sites. You will need to make your own independent judgment regarding your interaction with these Linked Sites.
7. Reservation of Rights
- iPolloreserves the right to perform the following actions at any time without giving notice: (1)Suspend or terminate operation of, or access to, all or part of this Website at any time, irrespective of the reason; (2)Fix or alter all or part of the Content of this Website as well as any applicable policies, terms, or clauses; (3)Suspend operation of all or part of the Website for the purposes of maintenance, alteration of errors, or other such changes at regular or irregular intervals.
8. Sanctions and Export Policy
- iPollodoes not engage in any transaction, directly or indirectly, with a sanctioned country, region or person, or participate in any transaction involving a sanctioned country, region or person. You may not use any iPollo’s products and service if you are the subject of U.S. sanctions or of sanctions consistent with U.S. law imposed by the governments of the country where you are located. You must comply with all U.S. or other export and re-export restrictions that may apply to goods, software, technology, and services.
9. Product Supply
- The products, service and related descriptions displayed on this Website may be different in different countries and regions. If you need specific product or service information, please contact our customer service staff.
- You acknowledge and agree that the nature of the products in this Website is not consumer electronics for life, and all orders are made to the needs specified by All sales are final. No refunds will be granted.
- ALL THE CONTENTS OF THIS WEBSITE IS ONLY AVAILABLE FOR YOUR CINVENIENT USE. IPOLLO DOES NOT PROMISE THAT THE SITE OR ANY CONTENT, SERVICE OR FEATURE OF THE SITE WILL BE ERROR-FREE OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT ANY DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITEWILL PROVIDE SPECIFIC RESULTS. IPOLLO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE AVAILABILITY, CONTINUITY, AND ACCESSIBILITY OF THIS WEBSITE, ITS CONTENT, OR ITS SERVICES. THIS WEBSITE AND ITS CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN 'AS IS' BASIS. YOU, AS THE USER, BEAR ALL RESPONSIBILITIES FOR USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE AND ANY WEBSITE LINKED TO IT. SHOULD YOU FEEL DISSATISFIED WITH ALL OR ANY PART OF THIS WEBSITE, YOUR ONLY COURSE OF REMEDIAL ACTION IS TO STOP USING ALL OR PART OF THIS WEBSITE, AS LIMITATION OF REMEDIES CONSTITUTES PART OF YOUR AGREEMENT WITH IPOLLO WITH REGARD TO USAGE OF THIS WEBSITE.
- INFORMATION PUBLISHED ON THIS WEBSITE REGARDING TYPES OF PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AVAILABLE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO PRODUCT FUNCTIONS, CONFIGURATIONS, PARAMETERS, TECHNICAL STANDARDS, AND SERVICE CONTENT, MAY DIFFER BASED ON COUNTRY OR REGION. THE FUNCTIONS, CONFIGURATIONS, PARAMETERS, AND TECHNICAL STANDARDS OF ANY GIVEN PRODUCT MAY BE ADJUSTED AT DIFFERENT STAGES OF THAT PRODUCT'S LIFE CYCLE, AND IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME FOR IPOLLOTO UPDATE THE CORRESPONDING INFORMATION. THEREFORE, THERE MAY BE SOME VARIATIONS BETWEEN THE PRODUCT AND SERVICE INFORMATION YOU SEE ON THIS WEBSITE AND THE ACTUAL PRODUCT YOU PURCHASE OR PRODUCTS FOR SALE IN YOUR MARKET.IPOLLO DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE CORRECTNESS, COMPLETENESS, OR RELIABILITY OF THE CONTENT OF THIS WEBSITE.
- THE ABOVE DISCLAIMER APPLIES TO ANY DAMAGES, LIABILITY OR INJURIES CAUSED BY ANY FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE, ERROR, OMISSION, INTERRUPTION, DELETION, DEFECT, DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, COMPUTER VIRUS, COMMUNICATION LINE FAILURE, THEFT OR DESTRUCTION OF OR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, ALTERATION OF, OR USE, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE OR ANY OTHER CAUSE OF ACTION.
11. Limitations of Liabilities
- IN NO EVENT WILL IPOLLOAND ITS AFFILIATES BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES (INCLUDING DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, OR ANY OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSS) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF, OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE, THE SITE, OR ANY MATERIALS, OR USER CONTENT AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), STATUTE, OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, AND WHETHER OR NOT ANY ENTITY HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGE.
- IF YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE RESULTS IN ANY FORM OF DAMAGE OR LOSS, THE COMPLETE AND MAXIMUM LIABILITY THATIPOLLO AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME SHALL NOT EXCEED THE TOTAL SUM OF ANY SUBSCRIPTION FEES OR SIMILAR FEES RELATED TO YOUR USE OF THE SERVICES OR FUNCTIONS OF THIS WEBSITE.
- You agree to indemnify and hold iPollo, its officers, directors, shareholders, predecessors, successors in interest, employees, agents, subsidiaries and affiliates, harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against iPolloby any third party due to or arising out of or in connection with your use of the Site.
- 13.1 iPollo may disclose any information we have about you (including your identity) if we determine that such disclosure is necessary in connection with any investigation or complaint regarding your use of this Website, or to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) iPollo’s rights or property, or the rights or property of visitors to or users of this Website, including iPollo’s customers. iPollo reserves the right at all times to disclose any information that iPollo deems necessary to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request. iPollo also may disclose your information when iPollo determines that applicable law requires or permits such disclosure, including exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection purposes.
- 13.4 You agree that iPollo may, in its sole discretion and without prior notice, terminate your access to this Website, for cause, which includes (but is not limited to) (1) requests by law enforcement or other government agencies, (2) a request by you (self-initiated account deletions), (3) discontinuance or material modification of this Website or any service offered on or through this Website, or (4) unexpected technical issues or problems.
14. Applicable laws and dispute jurisdiction
- the Termsof Use shall be interpreted and enforced according to the laws of Hong Kong, without giving effect to conflicts of laws, rules or principles.
15. Site Policies, Modification and Severability
- Please review our other policies posted on this Website. These policies also govern your use of our Services. We reserve the right to make changes to our site, policies, Service Terms, and the Conditions of Use at any time. If any of these conditions shall be deemed invalid, void, or for any reason unenforceable, that condition shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining condition.
The information contained in this Website is subject to change without notice.
Updated by The iPollo Legal Team on Jan. 6, 2022